Mika Micky H-shaped Seamless safety system Bedside Sleeper
A H-shape Seamless safety system bedside bassinet gives you the closeness and convenience of co-sleeping while allowing baby his or her own protected space. The sidewall lowers to allow you to tend to baby without leaving your bed.
Our number one priority is safety for the children who depend on our products every day. While specific and rigid government safety requirements guide the design and production of every products we make, we, at Mika Micky, take extra steps to meet or exceed those standards to help protect your little one.
Mika Micky Safety Standards
Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. Holds a Children’s Product Certificate.
- The co-sleeping mode is ONLY possible with adult bed types that comply with all the conditions described in the following graphics. The adult beds unfit with the following graphics CANNOT be used.
- To reduce the risk of SIDS, pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their back to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician.
- To prevent death from entrapment, bedside sleeper must be properly secured to adult bed using the attachment system.
- There must be NO more than 1/2 in. (13 mm) gap between bedside sleeper and adult bed.
- Check tightness before each use by pulling bedside sleeper in a direction away from adult bed.
- If gap exceeds 1/2 in. (13 mm), DO NOT use product. Do not fill the gap with pillows, blankets, or other items that are suffocation hazards.
- Always read and follow assembly instructions for each product use mode (bedside sleeper, bassinet).
- Always use ALL required parts for each use mode. Check instruction manual for a list of required parts. Periodically check product for loose, damaged, or missing parts.
- The 'L' hooks and straps assembly must always be used in bedside sleeper mode.
- Never use this product if there are any loose or missing fasteners, loose joints, broken parts, or torn mesh/fabric. Check before assembly and periodically during use. Contact Mika Micky Customer Service for replacement parts. Never substitute parts.
- To avoid death from the infant's neck being caught on the lower locking bar on the side that is next to the adult bed, the lower locking bar must be NO HIGHER than the adult bed mattress.
- Never permit bedding from the adult bed to extend into the bedside sleeper.
- Never leave child unattended in the Mika Micky bedside bassinet.
- Strings can cause strangulation! Never place items with a string around a child's neck such as hood strings or pacifier cords. Never suspend strings over product or attach strings to toys.
- Never leave infant in product without the UPPER LOCKING BAR installed in the upper most position, unless securely attached to the adult bed.
- Always check to be sure that the upper locking bar and the lower locking bar are in their "locked position" before placing the infant in the Mika Micky bedside bassinet.
- Never use plastic shipping bags or other plastic film as mattress covers not sold and intended for that purpose. They can cause suffocation.
- Make sure all straps are secured and tight when used in the co-sleeping position. Tighten straps periodically.
- Strangulation/suffocation hazard: The top edge of the lower locking bar must be level with or below the top of the adult mattress when the bedside bassinet used as co-sleeping mode. The level of the bedside bassinet mattress must be minimum of 4 inches below the top edge of the lowering bar. NEVER raise the level of the Mika Micky bedside bassinet mattress.
- Never use the Mika Micky bedside bassinet in co-sleeping position without the "L" hooks attached and locked as shown. Failure to use this hooking system could result in serious injury or death to the infant. Make sure all straps are secured and tight. Check straps before each use.
- Failure to use this securing system will allow the bedside bassinet to move away from the adult bed and could result in the infant falling out of the bedside bassinet.
- Strangulation hazard: When 'L' hooks and straps assembly are not in use, store in a safe place not accessible to children.
- Do not place product near a window where cords from blinds or drapes may strangle a child.
- Never place product near a window where cords from blinds or drapes can strangle a child.
- Keep the bassinet away from stoves, heaters, campfires, and other hazards.
- Do not allow children to climb or play on or under unit in any configuration.
- Fall hazard: Remove infant from the Mika Micky bedside bassinet before starting any conversions.
- Always make sure all top and bottom rails are securely locked, in all configurations, before putting an infant/child into the unit.
- Do not remove warning labels.
This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser/gift recipient (with gift receipt) of the product, and is not transferable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY A PRODUCT WHICH IS USED.
We are a developing company and we’re dedicated to serving customers as perfect as possible. We hope to be in close touch with customers to improve our products. We are committed to make the Mika Micky more convenient in use. If you have any dissatisfaction in the purchase and use, please contact our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try our best to help you.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order or replace the product within 90 days of purchase. All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition in the original packaging. All product parts and packaging materials must be returned including the instruction manual and registration card to receive a full refund. Once received in our warehouse, the item will be inspected for condition and complete contents. It will take around 3-5 days for us to inspect the returned item and process your refund or send the replacement product. We reserve the right to refuse a return and deny credit.
Please use care when opening and trying your product(s) so that you remain entitled to a refund should you chose to return your product(s).
- Please sent the proof of purchase (or an order number), your product manufacturing date code on the product and your delivery information to our customer service email: email@example.com.
- Customer service department will send you a prepaid return label.
*Note: The Amazon customers must contact Amazon Customer Support directly to start and complete your return.
Refunds: Refunds will be issued in the same form as original payment unless otherwise noted. Refunds will be for the total cost of the merchandise purchased plus any sales tax paid. Shipping costs are not refundable. Once we have received your returned purchase at our warehouse, it will take around 3-5 days for us to inspect the returned item and process your refund.
All Mika Micky products carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. This covers any defects in manufacturing to ensure that your product remains in full operational condition.
Normal wear & tear is not covered, but pretty much everything else is covered.
Please send the description of issue, the picture of problem, the proof of purchase (or an order number), your product manufacturing date code on the product and your delivery information to our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to help you.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
THE CUSTOMER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT OUR SOLE OPTION. IN ANY EVENT, RESPONSIBILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow an exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, therefore, that limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
Print Return Label
Email us your order number and reason for your return to get a prepaid return label.
Pack Shipping Box
Print & attach the label to your original box or any box that’ll fit the products.
Drop off & relax
Drop off at the shipping location and we’ll handle the rest! We can usually process refunds within 3-7 days of receipt.
7 height adjustable
7-height adjustable sleeping area to the floor from 13” to 21”, accommodating parent’s beds from 18” to 26” of height.
Built-in wheels with brakes
Built-in wheels with brakes enables moving around safely and easily without hurting your floor.
Certified quality & safety
Carefully constructed with your baby's safety in mind. Children’s product certified. Meet or exceed all safety requirements enacted by CPSIA.
A H-shape Seamless safety system
Keep your baby next to you by attaching the standalone bassinet to your bed. One-side drop enables mom to easily lean over to nurse or comfort your baby during the night while still in bed. Perfect for newborn and breastfeeding mom.
With easy, tool-free setup, Mika Micky bassinet can be used anywhere that your little one wants to sleep.
2-side breathable mesh
2-side breathable mesh ensure maximum breathability and allows parents check on their baby all the time.
Mika Micky H-shaped Seamless safety system Bedside Sleeper